Luxury Real Estate In Altıntaş Antalya From The Developer

Property in Altıntaş



Real estate in Turkey at affordable prices. 

Love the mild warm climate, the freshness of the sea air and the bewitching colours of nature, then this is definitely Antalya. 
This city has not left anyone indifferent. Tall palm trees, orange and lemon groves, pomegranate trees everywhere and, of course, the azure gentle sea. All this beauty is surrounded by the majestic Taurus Mountains, which are covered with soft fluffy snow in winter. Where else can you find this? Sun, sea, mountains, snow and everything in one place - in Antalya. 
But in addition to the beauty of nature, Antalya is also popular for its diverse real estate for every taste and budget.  
Recently, the rapidly developing region of Antalya - Altintash, which means "golden stone" in Turkish, has become increasingly popular. 

Buy an apartment in Antalya. Altintash region. 

This is a new area that is rapidly gaining popularity and has already won high praise amongst investors! Comfort and quality of development of residential complexes and villas are the main criteria for real estate in this area. But a plus to this is the proximity to wide sandy beaches with golden sand, where you just want to swim in the sun for days on end and bask in the azure Mediterranean Sea. Distance to the coast is only 6 km. 

In the west, this area borders on Antalya International Airport, on the south side is the Lara area, which is so famous for its sandy beaches. 
On the southeast side is the Kundu area, which is famous for its luxurious 5-star luxury waterfront hotels. 
Altintash already has a well-developed transport interchange, which makes it easy to get to any point in Antalya. 

Luxury apartments in Antalya. More about the project. 

We present to your attention a new project under construction in Antalya. This is not only the best offer for living with the whole family, but also a reliable investment option. The opportunity to purchase apartments under construction saves you a lot of money and time. 

The construction of a new residential complex is being carried out on a plot of 6662 m2 and will include 3 residential blocks of modern construction to the highest quality standards, which guarantees the safety and reliability of your investment. 
The complex consisting of 3 blocks will include 79 1+1 apartments and 10 2+1 villas. Upon entering the house, you will be greeted by a cozy hall with a modern design solution. The elevator will also be made of high-quality building materials with a built-in large mirror. High-quality steel doors will be installed at the entrance to each apartment. 

The following types of apartments are available to choose from: 
  - two-room apartments 1+1, area 72 m2, 

The price of the apartment includes: wardrobe, lacquered interior doors, shutters, built-in kitchen, household appliances (hood, stove and oven), LED lighting. 

Apartments in Turkey. LCD infrastructure. 

On the landscaped green area, which will literally be buried in the colours of the greenery of trees, there will be a huge swimming  pool with an area of 610 sq.m, as well as an aqua park and a pool bar. 
The complex is made taking into account all the needs for a comfortable life. You can work out in your own  fitness  centre without leaving your home or relax after a tiring outdoor activity in a cozy  camellia for relaxation .  

In addition, the complex will also include:  
  - sauna, 
  - sports ground 
  - playground, 
  - indoor and outdoor parking, 
  - generator, 
  - satellite TV, 
  - video surveillance system, 
  - security 24/7. 
 FREE TRANSFER from the complex to the beach, airport and shopping centres. 

There is a great opportunity to purchase housing with  no% installments . 
Payment system: 30% down payment and the remaining 70% in installments until the end of construction. 

If you are interested in buying property in Turkey, please contact our specialized staff. We will be happy to help and advise on any information you need! 

Property Details

  • Property ID :

  • Property Size :

  • Price :

  • Real estate in Antalya

  • 72 M2

  • 198.000€

  • Bedrooms :

  • Bathrooms :

  • 1

  • 1

  • Property Type :

  • Property Status :

  • Apartment

  • For Sale

Property Attachments

Similar Properties


Luxury apartments in Side


Apartments for citizenship in Antalya


Buying property in Antalya at low prices


Apartments in Alanya within walking distance to the sea